Your Guide to the Most Relaxing Spas in West Palm Beach
Do you need to de-stress? A spa trip is the perfect way to refresh your body, mind, and soul! These indulgent spas in West Palm Beach offer everything you need for self-care. Choose from a variety of massages, facials, and exclusive salon treatments to create your perfect day of leisure. Read on to find out more about the top spa services in the area! Then, make sure to download our exclusive Insider's Guide for more must-do activities in West Palm Beach.
Your Ultimate Guide to the Best Spas in West Palm Beach
1. Kaffee's Garden Spa If you're looking for holistic body treatments, Kaffee's Garden Spa is the place to go. The peaceful atmosphere and accommodating staff make you feel welcome the minute you walk in the door. We recommend trying their dry salt therapy service. These 45-minute sessions use the therapeutic properties of Himalayan salt to benefit the skin and respiratory system. 2. The Anushka Spa Just a quick 10-minute walk from Casa Grandview, this world-class spa has everything you need to relax and unwind. The Anushka Spa in Rosemary Square offers a wide array of spa, salon, and medical services. Unwind with a soothing massage, try a fun new manicure, or revitalize your locks with a deep conditioning treatment. The possibilities are endless! This spa also offers eyelash extensions, waxing, facials, body sculpting, full body treatments, and more. Make your appointment today and prepare to be pampered!
3. The Breakers Spa The indoor-outdoor spa at the Breakers has no shortage of specialty treatments to rejuvenate your body and mind. From customized massages to holistic Tammy Fender skincare formulas, the Breakers provides an exquisite spa experience. Their OSEA treatments are uniquely West Palm Beach-style pampering. These spa products are infused with healing ingredients from the sea to foster radiance, vitality, and harmony.
After a day of renewing your body and spirit, stop by the delicious Seafood Bar at the Breakers for dinner. Watch as the chefs prepare your food and enjoy the restaurant's panoramic view of the ocean. What sounds better than fresh seafood after a day at the spa?
4. Seagate Spa At the Seagate Spa, you'll find the ideal ambiance for rest and relaxation. They have a wide variety of services, from facials to nail care, to ensure that every guest has the perfect spa experience. To enjoy Seagate's Vichy shower, select one of their body treatments. This exclusive practice soothes sore muscles, improves circulation, and eliminates toxins. When you book any of Seagate's spa treatments, you're also granted full access to their resort amenities, including the pool, jetted-tub, and fitness center.
5. Four Seasons A trip to the Palm Beach Spa Resort at the Four Seasons is your key to revitalization. The spa features a calming, fragrant atmosphere and ocean-inspired designs to get you in a serene frame of mind. Their Signature Palm Beach treatment uses a combination of essential oils, massage, and reflexology to ease tension and replenish your body.
6. Eau Palm Beach Eau Palm Beach is a 42,000-square-foot spa playground for adults. Their spa features indulgent, personalized services fit for a queen. Their focus is to "Pause, Play, and Perfect" with facilities such as a candlelit wishing well, steam rooms, cabanas, and massage benches. End your day at Eau Palm Beach with dinner at one of the luxury resort restaurants.
Relax and Unwind at Casa Grandview
In the Sunshine State, your only worry should be figuring out when to hit the beach. After unwinding at your favorite spa in West Palm Beach, continue to relax by enjoying Casa Grandview's lush amenities. When you book a stay at one of our private vacation rentals, you can create your own spa experience. We provide our guests with Gilchrist & Soames bath products, a pair of plush slippers, and access to our heated saline pool.
For an authentic taste of Southern elegance, reserve our Savannah apartment. The suite comes complete with a king bedroom, original oak floors, and an outdoor sitting area. You've earned a relaxing getaway ‒ start planning yours today!