Road Closures and Updates
Subject to change
Palm Beach International Boat Show
City Docks closed from Thursday, March 9 – Friday, March 31.
Thursday, March 9 at 6 a.m. – Friday, March 31 at 5 p.m.
Northbound Flagler Dr. between Lakeview Ave. and Banyan Blvd. Southbound lane will be two lanes heading south.
Monday, March 13 at 6 a.m. – Wednesday, March 29 at 5 p.m. Narcissus Ave. between Evernia St. and Datura St.
Sunday, March 19 at 6 a.m. – Tuesday, March 28 at 5 p.m.
Southbound Flagler Dr. between Lakeview Ave. and Banyan Blvd. (Flagler Dr. closed Northbound & Southbound)
Tuesday, March 28 at 5 p.m. – Friday, March 31 at 5 p.m.
Flagler Dr. Southbound opens. Southbound lane will be two lanes heading south.
Friday, March 31 at 5 p.m. all lanes of Flagler Dr. will reopen.
No Clematis by Night on Thursday, March 23
No GreenMarket on Saturday, March 25
All Aboard Florida
Fern Street and the Florida East Coast Railway
Saturday, March 11 at 7 a.m. through Saturday, March 18 at 6 p.m.
Crews working for All Aboard Florida will temporarily close the following grade crossing to perform construction improvements necessary for the introduction of the Brightline passenger rail service.
For more information on the future road closures and a map of traffic detours in the area, visit http://allaboardflorida.com/construction/grade-crossings
Clematis by Night
Every Thursday from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. on the Waterfront. N. and S. Clematis St. between Narcissus Ave. and Flagler Dr. and Narcissus Ave. between Banyan Blvd. and Clematis St. will be closed from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. More details here.
Flagler Memorial Bridge Replacement Project Update
More details here.
The Town of Palm Beach released its plan for traffic changes that will go into effect every Friday from now until May to alleviate traffic jams if President Donald Trump is in town.
The changes, announced in an email alert today, are designed to prevent the gridlock that Palm Beachers saw Friday when Trump and his wife Melania arrived during rush hour for their first visit to Mar-a-Lago since Inauguration Day. Trump is expected to return to the winter White House this weekend.
The Secret Service mandates that roads around Mar-a-Lago are closed when Trump is in town. All traffic, including pedestrian travel, will be prohibited on South Ocean Boulevard from its intersection with South County Road to the roundabout at Southern Boulevard.
Under the new changes, landscapers will be required to cease all work and leave the island at 3 p.m. on Fridays. Delivery vehicles will be prohibited from parking in travel lanes and will have to be in legal parking spaces or in designated loading zones. Read More
Voted by Conde Nast Traveler as "3rd Best Airport in the US & 6th Best in the World". A stress-free boutique airport, welcoming passengers to Florida since 1936. You know you’ve arrived in the tropics when you step off the airplane to terra cotta imported tile flooring, sunlight streaming through skylights and soaring glass windows, a soft tropical color palate and coral keystone walls. With an indoor putting green, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a fine art exhibit, you may forget you're at an airport.
The award-winning Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is centrally located in West Palm Beach and adjacent to Interstate 95, making it a convenient option for all travelers. Only two miles from Casa Grandview and only three miles from the Palm Beach County Convention Center, PBIA is minutes from restaurants, major attractions and the Atlantic Ocean. The ample and connected indoor parking garage makes it even easier.
Palm Beach Airport Guide
For easy access and hassle-free vehicle pickup, all ground transportation services are conveniently located on Level One - Baggage Claim of the airport terminal.
CAR RENTALS ON-SITE AT PBIA AIRPORT
All ground transportation services are located on Level One - Baggage Claim of the airport terminal.
Taxis and Limousine Service
(561) 684-9900 Taxi and limousine service is available at the transportation desk at each end of the terminal building, Level One.
Yellow Express Shuttle
(561) 242-6444 Provides a share-a-ride, door-to-door transportation service to and from Palm Beach International Airport. This is a 24-hour service and no reservations are needed for arriving passengers.
Imperial Transportation PBC, Inc.
(888) 369-9852 Transportation Services
(561) 841-4200 Palm Beach County's public bus transportation offers regular services throughout Palm Beach County. The stop is located on the outer curb, Level One and route maps can be found inside on Level One.
(800) 872-7245 Long- and short-distance rail service throughout the United States
(800) 874-7245 This rail service provides transportation between West Palm Beach and Miami, with stops at many locations between. The Palm Beach International Airport is accessible by Tri-Rail from the West Palm Beach Tri-Rail station located at 203 South Tamarind Avenue. A Palm Tran shuttle carries passengers to/from the Tri-Rail station to PBIA.
The Blue Line Trolley is Back! Downtown to Northwood to the Outlet!
Nov 11, 2016 -- The Blue line trolley connecting downtown, Northwood, and the Palm Beach Outlet Mall is back on the road. Beginning this week, the blue line that began last season as a third free transit option in the city of West Palm Beach is once again up and running. The route connects downtown, Northwood Village and the Outlet Mall. Read More
The bike sharing phenomenon, SkyBike WPB, is here and ready for you to experience the newest way to get around DowntownWPB. This program is brought to you by Title Sponsor, SkyBridge Capital and managing partners P3 Global Management Inc., the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority and the City of West Palm Beach.
Customers can rent daily or weekly as well as attain monthly or annual memberships that will allow unlimited use of the bikes. For a limited time, locals can receive an annual membership for just $99 (plus tax). For more information, CLICK HERE
3 Ways to Register:
1. Mobile app: nextbike mobile app (Android or iTunes)
2. 24/7 Call Center: (561) 412-1643
3. SkyBikeWPB.com/Account. You will receive your pin via email.
Grab a bike at the following locations:
• Flagler Dr. & Datura St. – E.R. Bradley’s Saloon
• Clematis St. & Narcissus Ave. – at Waterfront Park
• 301 Clematis St.
• 700 Rosemary St. (CityPlace)
• Dixie Hwy. and Fern St.
• Clematis St. and Dixie Hwy. (City Hall)
• And More!
For more information please call (561) 412-1643, email email@example.com, or visit SkyBikeWPB.com.