Brightline Now Open from WPB to Ft Lauderdale
Brightline launched their first train route from Fort Lauderdale to West Palm Beach Friday, Jan. 12, 2018, bringing new commuting options that the rail line says will alleviate traffic hassles for commuters, while also offering comfort and convenient amenities. Routes to Miami and Orlando are next for the rail line.
33 minutes to downtown — with leather, Wi-Fi and wine. Fido can ride, too.
When the first paying customers of South Florida’s new express commuter rail service board Saturday, they’ll find sumptuous leather seats fitted with power outlets, free Wi-Fi fast enough for a Netflix stream, iced Starbucks ($4) — and bathrooms you can operate with the wave of your hand.
Government officials and media got a preview Friday as Brightline, the privately funded train line, finally made its first public run between downtown Fort Lauderdale and downtown West Palm Beach, a nonstop ride that took 33 minutes.
When regular service begins Saturday, (Jan 13) South Floridians will hop aboard for $10 or $15 a pop. But those bargain fares may not last.
The company will make 10 round trips daily and nine trips on weekends, starting as early as 6 a.m. It will expand south and north to take passengers from Miami to Orlando.
Discover More and Book a Ride
Voted by Conde Nast Traveler as "3rd Best Airport in the US & 6th Best in the World". A stress-free boutique airport, welcoming passengers to Florida since 1936. You know you’ve arrived in the tropics when you step off the airplane to terra cotta imported tile flooring, sunlight streaming through skylights and soaring glass windows, a soft tropical color palate and coral keystone walls. With an indoor putting green, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a fine art exhibit, you may forget you're at an airport.
The award-winning Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is centrally located in West Palm Beach and adjacent to Interstate 95, making it a convenient option for all travelers. Only two miles from Casa Grandview and only three miles from the Palm Beach County Convention Center, PBIA is minutes from restaurants, major attractions and the Atlantic Ocean. The ample and connected indoor parking garage makes it even easier.
Palm Beach Airport Guide
Airports Near West Palm Beach
For easy access and hassle-free vehicle pickup, all ground transportation services are conveniently located on Level One - Baggage Claim of the airport terminal.
CAR RENTALS ON-SITE AT PBIA AIRPORT
All ground transportation services are located on Level One - Baggage Claim of the airport terminal.
Taxis and Limousine Service
(561) 684-9900 Taxi and limousine service is available at the transportation desk at each end of the terminal building, Level One.
Yellow Express Shuttle
(561) 242-6444 Provides a share-a-ride, door-to-door transportation service to and from Palm Beach International Airport. This is a 24-hour service and no reservations are needed for arriving passengers.
Imperial Transportation PBC, Inc.
(888) 369-9852 Transportation Services
(561) 841-4200 Palm Beach County's public bus transportation offers regular services throughout Palm Beach County. The stop is located on the outer curb, Level One and route maps can be found inside on Level One.
(800) 872-7245 Long- and short-distance rail service throughout the United States
(800) 874-7245 This rail service provides transportation between West Palm Beach and Miami, with stops at many locations between. The Palm Beach International Airport is accessible by Tri-Rail from the West Palm Beach Tri-Rail station located at 203 South Tamarind Avenue. A Palm Tran shuttle carries passengers to/from the Tri-Rail station to PBIA.
Downtown West Palm Beach Maps
The Blue Line Trolley is Back! Downtown to Northwood to the Outlet!
Nov 11, 2016 -- The Blue line trolley connecting downtown, Northwood, and the Palm Beach Outlet Mall is back on the road. Beginning this week, the blue line that began last season as a third free transit option in the city of West Palm Beach is once again up and running. The route connects downtown, Northwood Village and the Outlet Mall. Read More
The bike sharing phenomenon, SkyBike WPB, is here and ready for you to experience the newest way to get around DowntownWPB. This program is brought to you by Title Sponsor, SkyBridge Capital and managing partners P3 Global Management Inc., the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority and the City of West Palm Beach.
Customers can rent daily or weekly as well as attain monthly or annual memberships that will allow unlimited use of the bikes. For a limited time, locals can receive an annual membership for just $99 (plus tax). For more information, CLICK HERE
3 Ways to Register:
1. Mobile app: nextbike mobile app (Android or iTunes)
2. 24/7 Call Center: (561) 412-1643
3. SkyBikeWPB.com/Account. You will receive your pin via email.
Grab a bike at the following locations:
• Flagler Dr. & Datura St. – E.R. Bradley’s Saloon
• Clematis St. & Narcissus Ave. – at Waterfront Park
• 301 Clematis St.
• 700 Rosemary St. (CityPlace)
• Dixie Hwy. and Fern St.
• Clematis St. and Dixie Hwy. (City Hall)
• And More!
For more information please call (561) 412-1643, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit SkyBikeWPB.com.