Monday, Jan. 14, 2013 By Churchills Photography
South Florida Wedding Elopement at Casa Grandview
I’m gonna go out on a limb here with a statement that’s sure to make moms and daddies possibly quite upset…I might even get hate mail. I love elopements! We’ve had the privilege to shoot some and, well, they’re just nice! No one is rushing around doing last minute preparations. Everyone is calm (although the bride and groom are still cutely nervous.)
But it’s the kind of nervous that’s nice. You know they’re not nervous that they’ll trip and fall in front of everyone. They don’t care about the flowers, table centerpieces, dj arriving on time, Uncle Rex getting drunk, crying too much or about a billion other things couples worry about on their wedding day. They’re nervous/excited. And it’s is so cute; take our word on this. Plus we get to do two of our favorite things; photograph the couple and hang out with new friends.
So a couple of weeks ago we had a perfectly wonderful evening hanging out with Allison and Justin who flew all the way down from Connecticut to connect (it’s a pun! get it?….so sorry) Well, they had their wedding at the serenely beautiful Casa Grandview in West Palm Beach. This place is an oasis! It’s like, hey, it’s the middle of the city, let’s put a chic little oasis here. It’s kinda like the old man’s house in UP in the middle of the construction zone. Ok, maybe not that drastic but it still is nice. And Cheryl and Kirk, the owners, were awesome as always! Love that place!!
And we had such a great time with Allison and Justin. I mean I think we really bonded. Even to the point that Justin told us he was wearing his lucky boxers for the event. Now that’s a bonded relationship. So take a few minutes to soak in Allison and Justin’s wedding. Read Blog
Casa Grandview Wedding and Elopement Package details
Want a dreamy and romantic wedding without all the stress? Let Casa Grandview make the arrangements.
Elopement Package Includes:
- Delightful Gourmet Made to Order Breakfast each morning
- Mimosas for two
- (served on Awabuki Terrace or CG Grandview South Balcony at Breakfast)
- Candles for room (battery operated tea lights)
- Silk Rose Petals
- Bottle of Champagne or Wine to celebrate your big day
- Choice of Small Bridal Bouquet or Vase with Seasonal Flowers En Suite
- Wedding Ceremony performed in South Pool area (weather permitting) or CG Living Room by Wedding Officiant (Beach Wedding Additional Cost with Advance Arrangement)
- Officiate and Witness
- Photography Location
- Use of house and gardens for your wedding photos
- (photos not included in package Contact Churchill's Photography for rates)
- Bottled Water and Soft Drinks En Suite
- Welcome Cheese Platter
- Small Wedding Cake for two
- 10% off on your first anniversary
Book accommodation of your choice and add $1,000 for Elopement Package. Advance Payment and No Cancellations or Refunds. Minimum 2 night stay in guest rooms and weekly stay in cottages.
Call 1.877.435.2786 for reserving your wedding and elopement package.
PLEASE NOTE: Bride & Groom to provide Florida Marriage License and Photo I.D. at check-in. For Marriage License Information, please call 1.561.355.2986 for Palm Beach County Clerk & Controller’s office. We’re happy to provide additional services for a fee by advance request.