The Circa 1925 AAA 4-Diamond award- winning Casa Grandview Historic Bed & Breakfast Inn offers three Inn guestrooms and suites within the grand Mediterranean Revival estate main house west wing, on three separate levels. The Main House sits in the center of the main resort compound along an alleyway between Georgia and Florida Avenue, in Grandview Heights Historic District Downtown West Palm Beach. Read more about History
Experience an historic Palm Beach past with modern day luxuries, surrounded by a cozy Caribbean-like island atmosphere with a Mediterranean flair. The West Palm Beach accommodations offers the warmth of an exceptional bed and breakfast with the style and tradition of times gone by, where you will find comfort, beauty and timeless elegance, retaining the original interior architecture, and quaint charm of its original periods. Complimentary breakfast, coffee/tea service, and access to all resort amenities. $200-$300 Night.
- The West Wing of the house (1925 Mediterranean Revival Style) houses the common areas for the Casa Grandview Bed and Breakfast Inn: living room, home theatre room, library, turret staircase, storage, terraces, front loggia, and three Casa Grandview Inn elegantly furnished guestrooms with private en-suite baths with suites on the main, mezzanine, and penthouse levels.
- The East Wing of the main house (1919 Mission Style) houses the Inn's Kitchen, Dining Room, office, outdoor terrace, and owner’s quarters located on two levels.
Two additional inn suites are located in the Sundance House across the alleyway, with a collection of smaller cottages surrounding the main house, as well as pools and tropical gardens connecting the main compound resort. To the west side of the main house, across Georgia Avenue, sits the Art Deco Cabana Suites property, and to the east side, across Florida Avenue you will find two additional cottages, which are all part of the Casa Grandview Resort West Palm Beach, sharing the resort amenities.
The Library Suite is conveniently located on the main level of the Casa Grandview Historic Inn Main House, adjacent to the Main Inn library. Step back in time while being surrounded by history in this elegant 1925 Mediterranean Revival estate home. The library suite offers a Queen Bed, window seat, and private bath, reminiscent of days gone by, relive the famous “Henry Flagler Era of 1893-1913!” $200-$250 More Amenities
Step into luxury surrounded by history, in this elegant 1925 Mediterranean Revival estate Palm Beach Boom Mezzanine Suite with spacious 1BR/1BA featuring King Bed with private bath, plus added feature - a separate private sitting area with day bed, separate 40" LCD HDTV, and bath with shower. This spacious suite is located on the Mezzanine level of the Main Casa Grandview Historic Inn and reminiscent of the famous “Historic Palm Beach Boom Era of 1913-1926”! $250-$300. More Amenities
Spend the night surrounded by history, in this elegant 1925 Mediterranean Revival estate Grandview Heights Penthouse Suite with King Bed and private en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub and shower for two. At the top of the historic grand staircase, you will find this luxury well-appointed and romantic Penthouse suite, located on the upper second level of the Main Casa Grandview Historic Inn, reminiscent of the famous “Historic Neighborhood Downtown Boom Era of the 1894-1920’s”! $250-$300 Night. More Amenities
- Library - Rich look with wall lined bookshelves with a vast library collection of Kirk Grantham, the owner, as well as a nice collection of magazines, newspapers, and an array of Palm Beach area menus, and tourist attractions. The nice bar high pub table lends itself to working or relaxing with the complimentary WiFi. While there, make sure to grab a novel for the pool or hammock!
- Formal Living Room –Elegant but comfortable inviting room with fireplace, a grand piano and furnishings to carry out the architectural theme and history of the 1925 Mediterranean Revival period. The Inn also has a small gift collection of items for sale for the guests. (please inquire)
- Large Gathering Home Theatre Room with Coffee/Tea and snacks with bottled water, and sodas for inn guests, available with large area for relaxing with antique armoire, and leather sofa and chairs adjacent to the Library.
- Formal Dining Room- Located between the kitchen and the loggia, elegantly furnished with a fireplace, ideal setting for enjoying breakfast with other guests. This room may be reserved for meetings for small groups with advance notice for fee. (please inquire).
Please refer to the Resort Overview, Resort Amenities, Property Map, and History pages for additional information with a full listing as exterior common areas and descriptions for the main house. See Cuisine for our rave reviews of our famous breakfast and Accommodations to reserve your getaway now, in Urban Downtown West Palm Beach Grandview Heights Historic District.