St. Patrick's Day March 17
ST. PATRICK’S BRUNCH AT BOWERY PALM BEACH
St. Patrick’s Day comes early to Bowery Palm Beach!
CityPlace Sunday, March 12
- Brunch from 11am-3pm
- Music by DJ Val Verra
- One Free Jameson shot if wearing GREEN
- Best Dressed Leprechaun & Irish Dancer Contests
- $3 Green Beer & Cocktails
Bowery Palm Beach - Now Open for Lunch!
DATE & TIME: March 12th from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm
ST. PATRICK’S DAY AT COPPER BLUES
Irish You Were Beer @CityPlace
Copper Blues St. Patrick’s Day Celebration
- Green Beer & Irish Car Bombs
- Corned Beef Empanadas
- Deep Fried Shepherds Pie
- Live Music
Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen
DATE & TIME:
March 17th from 11:00 am until 11:59 pm
Photo Credit (Richard Graulich / The Palm Beach Post)
- St. Patrick's Day, with its parties and green beer, isn't known for being the most family-friendly holiday. Still, that doesn't mean families can't have fun--and best of all, for free. Although the cities of West Palm Beach and Ft. Pierce themselves have parties more geared towards adults--especially following the cancellation of this year's Irish Fest, a short drive away to some neighboring towns will lead you to some great events the kids can enjoy, too. So whether it's a parade or annual celebration, here are some great free events for people of all ages to enjoy and celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
The Irish Cultural Institute regrets that Irish Fest on Flagler 2017 has been cancelled. They will return in 2018.
- DELRAY BEACH, FLORIDA - ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE & FESTIVAL
March 10, 2017 & March 11, 2017
Atlantic Avenue - Downtown Delray Beach Delray Beach, FL 33483Delray St. Patrick's Day Parade and Festival March 11 @ 11 a.m.
Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach, FL 33483
Head to nearby Delray for their annual St. Patrick's Day festival and parade down Atlantic Ave. The festival starts March 10 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m., then continues at 11 a.m. on March 11. The parade steps off March 11 at 12 p.m. Bring the whole family, and wear green!
March 17 @ 9 a.m.
O'Sheas - 531 Clematis St., West Palm Beach, Florida 33401
Although there's no official word yet on kid-friendly activities at O'Sheas in West Palm Beach, past St. Patrick's Day parties have made sure they're included. Previous block parties have included a bounce house, face painting, snow cones and popcorn.
- Clematis by Night
March 16 @ 6 p.m.
100 Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Clematis by Night is a weekly free concert series held every Thursday night in downtown West Palm Beach, featuring live music ranging from chart-topping national acts to local favorites. Although not strictly related to St. Patrick's Day, the timing puts it just a night before, making it the perfect way to kick off your St. Patrick's Day weekend with the whole family.
- Boynton Blarney Bash
March 17 @ 6 p.m.
Ocean Ave., Boynton Beach, FL 33483
Join the festivities in nearby Boynton Beach for their annual Blarney Bash with live music from Clockwork Knotwork and Celtic Mayhem and dance from the Aranmore Academy of Irish Dance. The kids will have plenty activities, too, including face painting, balloon artists, and more. Be sure to enter the costume contest for a chance to win a pot o' gold!
- Port St. Lucie St. Patrick's Day Festival
March 17 @ 3 p.m. and March 18 @ 10 a.m.
Civic Center - 2200 S.E. Veterans Memorial Pkwy., Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
Nearby Port St. Lucie will have their annual St. Patrick's Day party at the Civic Center starting Friday night, March 17, and going into Saturday, March 18, hosted by the Port St. Lucie Parks & Recreation Department and the Friendly Sons & Daughters of Ireland. The day kicks off with the parade at 11 a.m., which will process to where the rest of the festivities will be held. Enjoy traditional Irish food, green beer, music, Irish dancing, arts and crafts, and carnival rides.
- Happy Hour at E.R. Bradley’s
If you are looking for something more along the lines of adult beverages, you can’t go wrong with Happy Hour at E.R. Bradley’s. It takes place every Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and this Friday in particular promises to be extra special!
- Roxy’s St. Patrick’s Day Block Party
Are you looking for a party? Look no further than Roxy’s Rooftop St. Patrick’s Day Block Party! One of the most exciting places to go when you want to cut loose will be even more fun on March 17th. Enjoy delicious beverages and the company of your friends!
Whatever you do this St. Patrick’s Day, we hope you have a great time and stay safe!
2017 Top Fun Things To Do- St. Patrick's Day
Grab your favorite green party favors, put on that fabulous green outfit and head to these fun parties, parades and events for St. Patrick’s Day!
St. Patrick’s Day or the Feast of Saint Patrick is a day to celebrate Irish culture on or around March 17. Some of the festivities start this weekend, here you go:
- Lake Worth St. Patrick’s Day Parade- The parade will take place March 17 at 6:30 p.m. in downtown Lake Worth. Lake Worth Parade: Lake Ave., Lake Worth; 561-752-0799
- Boynton Beach Blarney Bash-Celebrate the Irish at Boynton Beach’s annual Blarney Bash along Ocean Ave. Friday, March 17 from 6 to 10 p.m. The free event is located at the Ocean Avenue Amphitheatre.Boynton Beach Blarney Bash: Ocean Avenue Amphitheatre, 129 E. Ocean Ave., Boynton Beach.
- Delray Beach St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival-The festival takes place March 10 from 5 to 10 p.m. and March 11 from 11 a.m. until 7 p.m. at Old School Square in downtown Delray Beach. Saturday's parade will start at noon.Delray Beach St. Patrick’s Day Festival: Old School Square - 51 N. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach; 561-990-6125.
- Paddy Mac’s St. Patrick’s Day Festival-The restaurant’s festival starts at noon on Friday, March 17. Paddy Mac’s: 10971 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens; 561-691-4366.
- Roxy’s Pub St. Patrick’s Day Block Party--Roxy’s will host its annual St. Patrick’s Day block party starting with “Kegs & Eggs” from 9 to 11 a.m. Friday, March 17. Block party continues until 9 p.m. with live music.Roxy’s Pub: 309 Clematis St., West Palm Beach; 561-296-7699
- O’Shea’s Pub St. Patrick’s Day Festivities--Bagpipers, Irish Dancers and the Gaelic Brew from Ireland are part of O’Shea’s St. Patrick’s Day celebrations. Friday, March 17 at 10 a.m., O’Shea’s will shut down the 500 block of Clematis for the party. 561-833-3865.O’Shea’s Pub: 531 Clematis St., West Palm Beach; 561-833-3865.
What better way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day than visiting a real Irish pub. And the ones on our list have some fun, festive St. Patrick’s Day parties planned.
Here are five of our favorite Irish pubs in Palm Beach County:
- O’Shea’s Irish Pub
- Tim Finnegan’s Irish Pub
- Paddy Mac’s Restaurant
- The Dubliner
- McCarthy’s Pub