The brand new South Cove Nature Area in Downtown West Palm Beach is now open! This beautiful new addition to the downtown landscape not only serves as a habitat for birds, manatees and sea turtles but also improves the water quality of the Lake Worth Lagoon.
Walk along the board walk and observation deck for a closer view of the spartina, mangroves, oyster reefs, seagrasses, fish and wildlife!
Diva Duck has launched a new adventure "Palm Beach Bus Tours" which is now offering a shuttle service from Singer Island to CityPlace and Downtown WPB on Thursday, Friday & Saturday evenings.
The cost is just $10 per person- round trip! View the map and shuttle times, here. For more information on the Diva Duck Tours, visit divaduck.com or call 561.844.4188.
Want to enjoy a night out on the town without the hassle of driving? Then, leave the driving to us! The round trip shuttle service from Singer Island to CityPlace and back can provide you with a worry free evening of FUN with your friends and family. Palm Beach Bus Tours is happy to be of service to you!
- Departs Johnny Longboats on Singer Island at 4:30pm & 5:30pm.
- Departs from CityPlace 8:30pm & 9:30pm
- Can be taken 1 way or Round-Trip for same price
- Children 5 years and younger are FREE (may have to sit on lap)
- And of course, you will receive coupons for other activities, free drinks and appetizers from our partners at CityPlace.
- Come prepared to enjoy a Fun - hassle and worry free evening on the Palm Beach Bus Tours Shuttle! Please call 877-844-4188 for seats!
Stay updated on all news, weather, and closings for Palm Beach County and surrounding areas. See links below and check our Twitter and Facebook Pages.
West Palm Beach Hurricane Guide