Morning breakfast at Casa Grandview Inn is something special. Awaken to the aroma of freshly ground fair trade coffee, and a variety of homemade delectables from our kitchen. Linger over a three-course prepared to order breakfast, served at 8:30 a.m. at the Inn, each morning (reservation time provided during peak time). We hope you will find we are not your "ordinary bed and breakfast". We cater to guests requests and dietary needs with advance notice. Please call Cheryl at 561.313.9695 to pre-arrange.
Flip flops and casual dining attire are welcome at this tropical Florida style West Palm Beach Inn! Vegan, Vegetarian, and Special Diets
Choose to enjoy your breakfast on the Awabuki Deck, in the Library, or our formal Dining Room. Prepare to be indulged with our tantalizing breakfast, as guests acclaim is nothing short of divine.
Early riser? No problem, our Casa Grandview Inn offers self-service coffee/tea bar with Keurig 2.0 and a selections of latte, espresso, cappuccino, decaf and regular coffees; along with an assortment of teas, snacks, bottled water, and sodas. Our Sundance Suites enjoy their very own Keurig 2.0, assorted beverages, beverage chiller, and microwave. Early morning flight or meeting? Please arrange with Cheryl in advance, and we will prepare a suitable start to kick off a healthy day. Call or Text 561.313.9695.
Made to Order Gourmet Breakfast
Our Suggested Breakfast Options
- Choice of Apple, Cranberry, Orange, Grapefruit, or Tomato Juice
- Daily Fresh Baked Pastry
- Choice of English Muffin, Bakery, or Gluten Free Bread
- Choice of Seasonal Fresh Fuit or Yogurt with Granola and Berries
- Signature Veggie Scramble with Fresh Eggs from Vegetarian Fed Hens
- Custom Omelet with choice of Fesh Veggies, Choice of Cheese and/or Meat
- Pancakes or Belgium Waffles with your Choice of topping, Bananas Foster or Classic French Toast with Homemade Syrup
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise or Eggs Florentine with fresh Tomato Slices
- Deconstructed Asparagus Frittata
- New Potatoes, Grits, Oatmeal, or Eggs Your Way -- Over Light, Scrambled, Sunny, Poached, Soft or Hard Boiled, or Fresh Egg Whites
- Choice of Black Bean Cake, Canadian Bacon, Veggie or Sausage Patties or Ham
- Choice of Goat Cheese, Feta, Mozzarella, Sharp Cheddar or Swiss
- Protein Fruit Smoothie . . . Dairy, Almond Milk, or Coconut Milk. It's up to YOU!
The Inn at Casa Grandview specializes in accommodating your specific diet. Dairy or Gluten Free, Food Allergy, Vegan or Vegetarian, Low Sodium, Low Fat, Pregnancy, Diabetic, and others... all done superbly in our West Palm Beach inspected kitchen. We are happy to assist as we strive to accommodate particular dining preferences, special dietary restrictions and food allergies. Please tell us what you like. Finally... a dining experience that you don't have to worry about.
Note: While our kitchen is not a gluten free environment, we make every effort to avoid cross contamination and use a "gluten free" toaster for guest with gluten sensitivity. We offer alternative Almond, Coconut, or Soy Milk. Read More
Other Nearby Dining
Casa Grandview is only minutes aways from CityPlace and the Clematis Districts, vibrant pieces of the city lined with fashionable martini bars, trendy nightclubs, elite boutiques, and a selection of hundreds of casual to fine dining establishments. When the sun sets on West Palm Beach, you can indulge the most epicurean of tastes at one of the many lovely restaurants. Location Page
Vegan, Vegetarian, Special Dietary Dining
For a complete list of Palm Beach County Vegan/Vegetarian Dining Selections Click here , offering an array of choices for their guests in the Palm Beach County area. The majority of Casa Grandview’s glowing reviews are focused on their pleasant dining experience, and the inn’s ability to customize their food selections to fit specific traveler needs. About 15% of their average guests have special dietary needs. They anticipate this number growing within the next five years, and would encourage more of these type guests, searching for unique accommodations, in order to accommodate their specific dietary needs. View List